Exane 1069A cable is perfectly suited for diesel and electric locomotive applications. Its Exane coating gives it far better resistance against crushing, abrasion and cut-through than rubber, EPR, Neopene and Hypalon, and its temperature rating of -55°C – 125°C protects the wire against all but the most extreme temperatures.
At a glance
- Excellent resistance to cut-through, abrasion and crush damage – gives you a long lasting, reliable connection.
- More flexible than fluoropolymers – Exane 1069A is great for projects where space is at a premium.
- Wide temperature range – With a rating from -55°C – 125°C, Exane 1069A can be used in a vast range of applications.
- Conductor: Annealed, tinned copper per ASTM B33, B172, AAR S-501, and AAR RP-585.
- Insulation: Cross-linked polyolefin.